Update: I forgot to mention the 4 glasses of bier (La Chouffe style) I bought. 🙂
These are the goodies I bought today at the flea market:
- “Vlooienspel” and “Reizen door Europa” for my nieces. Both games fully tested before our BBQ. Old games, but still funny and in good condition.
- A flower vase for my girlfriend, so I can bring her more flowers without her complaining that she has no room for them. 😉
- 2 albums for my LP collection:
- Dire Straits: “Brother in Arms”
- Simply Red: “Picture Book”.
- A nice fish and a necklace (which is a bit too short)
- 99 pieces puzzle. Can’t wait to test it!
Oh, the book is not part of my Koninginnedag purchases, but the book I’m reading right now: “La vida esta en otra parte”, written by Milan Kundera. It is a very interesting book.
It was a wonderful day, incredibly sunny. I really enjoyed the free market and also eating our own salads at our little barbecue. It was fun! Thanks! 🙂
However, I missed someone important. I hope you get well soon! 😉
PS: for the curious, here are some pictures.