Today, I felt innovative, and decided to eat something different and quick. Recipe for one person:
- Defreeze one chicken fillet.
- Boil rice (1 cup rice = 1 cup water) during 10 minutes at low speed.
- Chop 1 onion, half red pepper, and half aubergine in long.
- Cook at low speed with olive oil (no salt).
- Cut the chicken and macerate it with garlic and soy sauce.
- When the vegetables are ready, add the chicken and a little bit more soy sauce. You can also add some Mirin.
- Cook until the chicken is done.
The aubergine with soy sauce was really delicious, so I thought I must share it. I hope you’ll enjoy. 😉